Frozen Banana Bites
2 large bananas
1/4 to 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
1/4 to 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
Unsweetened coconut flakes
Set out a large plate or bowl with a piece of parchment or wax paper on it.
Cut up the bananas into good-sized chunks. Each banana should give you around 5 to 6 pieces.
Heat the peanut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave on high for about a minute. Then stir until smooth.
Dip the banana pieces in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Lay them out leaving some space between them on the parchment/wax paper. Then when you’ve “covered” them all, use the remaining mixture to spoon over the tops (for even more chocolate-y goodness).
Then sprinkle the unsweetened coconut flakes on top. Transfer to the freezer for about an hour until hardened (or over night).
Summer Sweet and Sour Fruit Salad
Fruit of choice…
This recipe made two bowls of fruit salad
- 2 Green Kiwi fruit (sliced)
- 1 Black Plum (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Nectarine (sliced)
- 1 Ruby Red Grapefruit (segmented)
- 2 handfuls of strawberries (halved or whole)
Sweet and Sour Syrup
- 8 mint leaves sliced
- 2 tbsp organic agave
- juice of one lime
- Peel and put all fruit
- Place in desired serving bowl
- mix all sweet and sour syrup ingredients with a whisk
- add syrup to fruit salad and let chill and flavours seep into the fruit for around 30 minutes.
This is a fantastic refreshing fruit salad that will cool you down on any hot day. I do hope your enjoy!